Focused ultrasound technology was originally used in the treatment of cancer and cancerous tumors. In subsequent clinical trials, it was discovered that it was able to focus ultrasound waves and reach under the surface of skin where a laser cannot easily reach. The target tissue temperature of the focused part reaches to 60-70℃ and produces coagulative necrosis and causes the surrounding tissue to shrink. Its final effects include anti-aging, lifting, tightening, and whitening. Because of its non-invasive treatment method the high intensity focused ultrasound has become a newly accepted non-invasive treatment for skin rejuvenation.
1. Lift and tighten buccal/cheek skin
2. Improve chin line, decrease marionette lines
3. Tighten skin tissues on the forehead, lift brow line
4. Improve skin texture, make skin smooth and delicate.
1. Equipped with 7 heads (Double 1.5mm, 3.0mm, 4.5mm, 8mm, 11mm, 13mm), precisely acting on different depths of the skin.
2. Quick treatment time: 30 MINS for face treatment
2. SMAS contraction: collagen remodeling, elastine fiber contraction
3. No downtime: skin will redden within the first few hours, but that will fade.
4. Instant result from the second month to the ninth month, results are good for 2 to 3 years
5. Painfree, non-invasive
|Energy type||HIFU (high intensity focused ultrasound)|
|Screen||15'' color touch screen|
|Treatment interval||1-4 (0.1mm step)|
|Voltage||AC110V / 220V 50/60Hz|